Forum > Members: Introduce yourself

new member bridgestone 90

<< < (3/3)

RayK:
Hi Steve
I will post photos later today, I am off for a 25Km bicycle ride this morning. Meanwhile check out the gallery on this site for photos of my 1967 Mountain either under 90s or Restorations. As far as I know Mountains only came in Blue. Mick's (HMK) bike (black) is probably a Deluxe with a Mountain seat and rack added later. It looks like it has a Mountain or Trail front mudguard. It is possible that the frame was re-sprayed black at an earlier time. As it is oil injected it is likely a 1967 model.
Ray

hmk:
hi I got the vin numbers of the bridgestone  on the frame it has 12D058484 and on the frame neck it has KW080033 and on the motor it has 12D058171 also just a question was it very common for bridgestones to have single seats with rack?
Cheers
mick

RayK:
Steve, as requested

IMG 3623 : 1966 Feb early Mountain (flat sided tank)

IMG 2590 : 1967 Pre-mix Mountain

IMG 3417 : 1967 Oil Injected Mountain

mqtsteve:
Mitch,
Your bike is from April 1966.  The single saddle is common on the Bridgestone 90 Mountain with the small painted rack.  Your bike may be a combination of a couple models?
Ray,
Thanks for the photos!  I see what you mean now.  Is the rounded tank used on the BS50/60's?  My trail and mountain both have the flat sided tanks.  I have one extra tank with flat sides too.  Sorry for hijacking your thread Mitch.  Steve

RayK:
Steve
Yes the tanks on the 50/60 and 1967 Trail/Mountain/Deluxe and SR 90/100/175 are the same shape. The 90/100 Sport models have a longer shape.
Cheers
Ray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version