Forum > Events

Deal's Gap Two-Stroke Meet, May 3- 10, 2020

(1/2) > >>

OldSwartout:
Deals Gap Two-Stroke Meet May 3-10, 2020. I'll be there with my Bridgestone 350 GTR and a BS 200RS at Deal's Gap Resort with my brother (a 2-stroke Kawasaki nut). Show up anytime during the week and there'll be plenty of two-strokes around; Kawasakis, Suzukis, Yamahas, maybe an Aprilla and my Bridgestones. There'll also be a few cool 4-strokes as backups.   ::)  Of course, there is plenty of adult beverages for after the riding is done for the day, a fire pit and sometimes a BBQ or other grilled eats later in the week.

Most of the activity is during the week; by Saturday the 2-strokes are starting to clear out as the cops and weekend warriors on sport bikes and cars take over.

propav8r:
Hopefully I'll have my 100 on the road by then. I'm local, so I'll be sure and swing by.

Kenneth Pagel:
Hopefully this Corvid-19 bug will be long gone by then!

OldSwartout:
The two-stroke meet is off. The Deal's Gap Resort, where the majority of us stay, has announced their rooms are all closed, the county south of the gap on US 129 has instituted roadblocks to keep non-residents out, etc. The Cherohola Parkway is closed.

Kenneth Pagel:
Any hope of this being re-scheduled?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version