Forum > Members: Introduce yourself

Hello

(1/2) > >>

deisher6:
Hello, I just joined this forum.  I have a 1970's or so, 350 trail model that was given to me by the original owner about 12 years ago.  I had it running about 10 years ago and decided yesterday to try again....it infact fired up!!!  I recall the last time that I had it running it leaked gas into my left shoe.  I plan on cleaning the carburetors, changing the transmission fluid, putting fresh 2-cycle oil in the tank, installing a new battery, and checking the front fork oil level....then trying to ride it.

I had a 175 and traded it up to a 350 GTR in the mid to late '60s.  I have fond memories of riding the 350 from Provo, Utah, to Sundance Wyoming, to Norfolk, Virginia, from my home in Ohio, prior to selling it and joining the Corps.

Is there anyone close by that is willing to do mechanical restoration of Bridgestone bikes?

regards charlie

PS  I live in eastern MT....Terry.

Richard Clark BS parts:
Terry

We are all happy to have you aboard!

I hope you are going to get the 350 out and ride it a bit!
We will all try to help you along the way

The gallery section is your to post all your photos, no limit
Free Manual and Magazine articles in the DOWNLOAD section
Check out the CLASSIFIED ads and LINKS too.

You will find group is a nice and informative bunch of people all with Bridgestone interest,
please post some photos for all of us to see.

Questions? or need Bridgestone parts? call:

Richard Clark
812-944-1643  8am-6pm EST Weekdays

rachely476:
Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

rocketman:
 A warm welcome indeed Rachely! Thanks for joining us and please surf around the site and let us know what you think. Enjoy!  Mark.

Jeff Bar:
Happy you joined, please post some pictures of you and your Bridgestones, many folks here will try to answer any of your questions. Welcome

Jeff Bar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version