Forum > Questions or comments about the website

About to pass 4 million page views of our Bridgestone Site

(1/3) > >>

Richard Clark BS parts:
BS Freinds

Your site has had almost 4 million page views,  we should pass 4 million views soon.  Pretty impressive!
Check it out on the stats  page linked below:

http://bridgestonemotorcycleparts.com/index.php?action=stats

When you read the "averages" remember that includes the 10 months, when no one was on the site. That is before I presented the site.

I want to thank all the hard working members who have taken the time to keep this
site active and friendly towards all.  Without you this site would not exist.

If you have any ideas on new additions and suggestions for the site, please contact me.

Richard Clark

Questions? or need Bridgestone parts? call:

Richard Clark
812-944-1643  8am-6pm EST Weekdays

redimport:
Mornin Richard and everyone on this site,

In my humble opinion I think this is probably the best of the classic bike sites around. I just feel lucky to have in interest in Bridgestones and not the other makes for some odd reason ?

For example you and I have never actually met and yet we collaborated on the 350 con rod project with the group. I just wish we had done it five or ten years ago !.. This effort will I hope pull more interest into the many project bikes that are sitting around because people know parts for this critical area of a restoration can now be completed, which 6 months ago were on the unobtainable list. I know this first hand as I have at least 5, maybe 6, to get to with all the other bits to put them right.

Thanks for putting the site together and maintaining it, as that is a lot of work in it's self.

ray

Mike Anderson:
Hi Ray,

Still need clutch discs and chain guards. HaHa Not even going to mention the wonderful cast piece.
Thanks Mike

reed:
This is a very neat site for Bridgestone,and i have made some good friends from this site.
Thanks again for all your hard work with this site and making it happen Richard.
Steve.

Toystoretom:
Steve probably has 2 million of those page views all by himself!

Good job to all and thanks Richard!

Tomo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version