Richard's Relics Bridgestone motorcycle parts
July 29, 2014, 04:52:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the MANUALS/ARTICLES section for MANUALS and ARTICLES

Home   Forum   Help Login Register Parts  
!!
Welcome Guest
GALLERY. LINKS, CLASSIFIEDS, MANUALS/ARTICLES, MEMBER LOCATION MAP sections are available to members. Please join us. It's all free.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter Topic: Rockford Taka  (Read 2372 times)
rockford taka
Trade Count: (0)
Registered Bridgestone Member

« on: December 02, 2009, 08:58:57 PM »
ReplyReply

ive got a rockford taka 100cc dirt bike/motorcycle........i would like to know were i can get parts for it.......its my uncles but he gave it to me because i didnt have nothing to ride at the time.......ive got it in our garage with the seat off and the gas tank...the gas tank has some rust in it ive allmost got all of it out....the fuel cut off it clogged with rusty mud like crud......ive rode it seval of times but i just got me a atv and aint been working on it.....i would like to get it were i can ride it......okay heres the problems for one the gas tank and the oil drain...the oil drain is butsted but i put a rubber cap over it and opoxyed it "for a quick fix"....the clutch is fine and everything eles.....i just need to know were i can get some parts to restore it....im new to this site...this would be a good save for this bike........and would be a first restoration for me......i just need to find a part source......
amf4me

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 08:37:08 PM »
ReplyReply

Did you ever find any parts for your taka I'm trying to restore one also
amf4me

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 04:35:00 PM »
ReplyReply

I found most of my parts on eBay and from richards relics
The front end is off the Honda for the boots and seals
The air filter goes in a Wheelhorse lawnmower
The taillight is off a Hodaka
The foot pegs are also off  Hodaka's
Good luck it's really been a pain
normally if I takes me 30 days to restore a bike this bike is so far taking me almost 90

I had my upholsterer in Canada make me a seat cover if you're interested let me know $150 plus shipping
Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: