My dad went into an hour story about his first motorcycle about six months ago... a 1967 bridgestone roadbike 90cc, black, you had to mix the gas and oil yourself, it was an amazing motor, silver gas tank with letters bs on it... I have been scouring the country for 6 months for this bike and found the exact model and color 6 hours away... however it is fuel injected... I am told they made fuel injected and non in that year... here are my questions..
1. is that correct they made a non-jected as well? or did everyone just disconnect the injection back then..
2. My dad is really raving about the mixing the gas.. should i rule this bike out? or is the injection when disconnected an identical bike ?
3. Thats the biggest question.. if the injection is disconnected is it identical to the non -injected bike?
4. This bike is 2nd owner and wonderful shape, no rust, will I ever get this close to the original bike again? how common is this model? I don't mind watching for a few years... it was meant to be a long project...
5. If i have the injection components removed would it then e identical to the non-inj model?
I just don't want to get him a huge gift like this and have it be close but not exact, thanks!!
Thanks so much!!!!!!