Forum > 350 Talk

Tool kit; 350 GTR

(1/3) > >>

Steve Swan:
i was able to score off ebay what appears to be 6 pieces of the factory tool kit for the GTR...? it's kind of hard to see, but the screwdriver handle has the Bridgestone logo on it.  i would appreciate your appraisal of the parts shown in the pics i have posted to confirm if they are in fact GTR or not.  i am on the search for the rest of the tools to complete the kit, however they seem to be at the least uncommon and generally not seen on ebay.  Perchance, does anyone have any of the tools i am looking for that you would consider selling?  Thanks in advance for your replies and help.

davis:
There is a wrench you don't have on Ebay. I believe the screw driver handle is larger than yours (and wooden) for the 350, more like the picture in the parts manual. Check with MoPar, he sold me the tools I needed.

Steve Swan:

--- Quote from: davis on August 08, 2018, 09:36:09 AM ---There is a wrench you don't have on Ebay. I believe the screw driver handle is larger than yours (and wooden) for the 350, more like the picture in the parts manual. Check with MoPar, he sold me the tools I needed.

--- End quote ---

Davis, thanks for your reply.   I looked on ebay under "Bridgestone 350 GTR" "wrench" "tool" "kit" and did not see anything related to these key words.  Could you post the link or ebay item number?   Thanks!

Steve Swan:

--- Quote from: Steve Swan on August 08, 2018, 09:49:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: davis on August 08, 2018, 09:36:09 AM ---There is a wrench you don't have on Ebay. I believe the screw driver handle is larger than yours (and wooden) for the 350, more like the picture in the parts manual. Check with MoPar, he sold me the tools I needed.

--- End quote ---

Davis, thanks for your reply.   I looked on ebay under "Bridgestone 350 GTR" "wrench" "tool" "kit" and did not see anything related to these key words.  Could you post the link or ebay item number?   Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Davis, i just found the 14x17 wrench, thank you for the tip and your confirmation on the screwdriver handle to be woden.   I suspicioned as much having looked at the parts book, but knowing sketches can be depictions,  i was uncertain.   I'll contact MoPar and see what help he may be able to offer.  Thank you!

moonpup:
My GTOs' tool kit had the red plastic handle in it. Could it be that the early kits when the GTR's were first introduced had wooden handles and then were at some later date changed to the plastic handles? Any thoughts/theories/facts?

Does anyone have a comparison pic of the two side by side?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version