Forum > General Discussion

Poll - Which was your first Bridgestone?

(1/18) > >>

SMFadmin:
Which was your first Bridgestone?

Jeff Bar:
Had a 90 mountain, I was stupid and beat the crap of it, sure wish
I had taken better care of it.

Now I am looking to possibly fixing it up. It is so far gone I think
I will do a fixup to be in about same condition as it was in when
I beat it to tears :'( 

Happy to have found this site

Jeff Bar

Dave K:
My first was a '67 Sport 90. The poor used thing was a wreck when I bought it and I soon saw that I did not do good in picking out a well maintained bike. 1 yr. later, I bought my first new bike an HS 175. It was titled as '69, when I bought it in Aug. '69. It was one of the best bikes I had ever owned as well. But, as a young guy I had to move up the ladder, bike size wise, and I sold it 2 yrs. later. That is why I searched and finally found the 175 DT I have in the garage now. It seems like 1969, when I removed the seat, etc. to inspect and wax her. Of course getting ready to do the "details", when I get the waxing done and I have inspected everything.

dwb1013:
I just got a sport 90 this year....it is my first bike and i am 42!!!!!   I saw it and had to have it.  It is awesome orginal condition and runs like a champ.  I went 60 on this thing....scared the ehck out of me but it would go that fast....and had a little more.  I was scared to push because it still has the orginal tires.....this thing is mint with 3,000 miles....

It has got me crazy for old two strokes now....I used to ride all kinds of stuff when i was kid because the neighbor used to repaier stuff and we would ride it to test.....

Looking at a 1972 suzuki 2 stroke 250 now......

rog:
Made the 8 hour trip (one way) for a roached out old Taka. I had grand dreams of fixing the stuck and busted engine. Never happened. Got a '71 TMX with 1100 original miles instead. Lot less work. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version